“This is a great marinade for pork and makes an interesting sauce for a side pasta.”
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grainy dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large pork tenderloin
- 1 300g box multigrain or whole wheat spaghetti
- Mix all ingredients. Divide in half.
- Marinate pork tenderloin in one half of marinade for at least 2 hours.
- BBQ tenderloin whole for 30 minutes, turning once or twice so it does not burn. Wrap in tinfoil to let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add pasta, cook al dente. Mix with remaining half of marinade.
- Slice tenderloin cross-wise. Serve with pasta and side salad.
Substitute chicken breasts or boneless pork loin chops or whole pork tenderloin as desired.
Leave a Reply