“Nice with appetizers for a summer get together.”
- 1 bottle red spanish wine (used Tempranillo)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon cointreau
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 ounces club soda / soda water.
- fruit: strawberries & blueberries or lemon & orange slices
- ice cubes
- Put orange juice & fruit in container. Stir with wooden spoon.
- Add brown sugar, stir about 1 minute to dissolve.
- Add brandy, cointreau & stir.
- Add red wine, stir again.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes in fridge. Best for 4 hours.
- Before serving, add ice cubes and soda water.
Yield: 8-10 servings
Leave a Reply