Another part of my Harvest Menu, I used some of the Magnotta Vidal Ice Wine in this Ice Wine Vinaigrette. It is pleasantly not too sweet, and a perfect match with bitter baby arugula.
- 3 tablespoons ice wine
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grainy dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- granny smith apple
- arugula salad
- Blend icewine with the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the oil, until mixture is emulsified. The mix of the two oils is to make the oil slightly lighter in flavour. You can use a light olive oil instead.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over arugula and toss. Slice granny smith and pear into thin slices. Add to salad and toss.
Leave a Reply