“A sweet appetizer of berries and cream great for a get together.”
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- one teaspoon vanilla
- fresh strawberries or other berries
- Make Phyllo Cups and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, honey, whipping cream and vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form. Keep cold in refrigerator.
- Clean and slice strawberries.
- Just before serving, fill Phyllo Cups with cream cheese mixture and top with berries.
Yield: 1/2 cup filling