“Who doesn’t love taco salad? This one is a vegetarian version which I prefer as it is a bit lighter tasting.”
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1 large cream cheese
- 1 taco seasoning mix
- 1 – 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- lettuce grated
- tomatoes diced
- onions diced
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning mix until well combined.
- Place in bottom of glass casserole dish.
- Layer on top cheddar cheese, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Serve with nacho chips.
Yield: 8-12 servings
Leave a Reply