“Make a big batch for a party snack. Or use drumsticks or legs and make it meal sized.”
- 6 pounds chicken wings, cut off tips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- garlic to taste
- Wash wings. Rub well with sugar.
- Lay in single layer in roasting pan.
- Mix soy sauce and water. Pour over wings (make more in equal proportions if needed to cover wings).
- Cook in oven 15 minutes at 400F and 2 hours at 250F.
Drumsticks and Legs: I often make this for dinner substituting drumsticks and legs for the wings. Serve with mashed potatoes and use soy drippings as a sort of light gravy.
Leave a Reply