“Lamb loins are one of our favourite meat cuts. Lamb loin fillets are the tender portion of a lamb chop. If you can’t find whole lamb loins, purchased a rack of lamb and debone it yourself. I often find this more economical.”
- 2 whole boneless lamb loin fillets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root (1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine ingredients and marinate lamb loins for minimum of 6 hours.
- BBQ loins for 12-14 minutes.
Yield: enough for 4
Leave a Reply