“A great salmon recipe for entertaining. I think this recipe originally came from Canadian Living magazine. ”
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 small clove garlic,minced
- pinch pepper
- Place salmon in shallow dish.
- In bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and pepper.
- Pour half over salmon and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Place salmon on foil-lined baking sheet. Roast in 450F oven, brushing halfway through with remaining marinade, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes.
- Broil until glazed, about 3 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings.
Leave a Reply