I am always looking for new marinades for chicken. This one is quick and easy and very tasty. The first time I made it I marinated some chicken tenderloins then skewered them on BBQ skewers like a satay. Grill for 10 minutes and enjoy.
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons dijon or, our favourite, tarragon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken tenderloins, coat well and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Skewer lengthwise, like a satay (think of making an S out of each piece). I put 3 tenderloins per skewer.
- Heat grill, oil grill so chicken doesn’t stick. With a short cooking time this really helps.
- Once grill is heated, grill chicken skewers for about 10 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
Leave a Reply