“This is a fun recipes for kids. Think of them as firm jello squares.”
- 4 pouches Knox unflaboured gelatin
- 3 packages (85g) fruit flaboured Jell-O
- 4 cups boiling water
- Combine unflaboured gelatin and Jell-O powder in large bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into 13 x 9 inch pan, chill until firm (3 hours).
- Cut into 2 inch squares or use cookie cutters to make shapes.
For fruit Knox Blox omit fruit Jell-O and water. Sprinkle unflaboured gelatin over 1 cup cold fruit juice, let stand 1 minute. Add 3 cups boiling fruit juice.
Yield: 24 squares