This is a simple and quick healthy snack made without flour, refined sugar or eggs. If you don’t like coconut try the simpler Banana Oatmeal Cookie recipe.
You can make this recipe with a fork and hand mix, or use a mixer.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup quick oats (mostly to add some stability, you can leave out if you prefer)
- 1 t vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Mash bananas.
- Add coconut, oats, vanilla and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoon size ball onto parchment paper. Flatten tops.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.