“A fun twist on tomato and bocconcini salad, these skewers make a simple, but delicious, one bite appetizer.”
- wooden skewers or tootpicks
- bocconcini minis (about 36 per 200g container)
- large basil leaves
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Skewer one side of large basil leaf onto skewer.
- Add one mini bocconcini ball onto skewer. Wrap basil leaf around cheese and pass through skewer (Or place cheese first, then fold & skewer basil).
- Add tomato onto skewer. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Place the skewers in a serving dish and drizzle the olive oil mixture over all the skewers.
- Serve at room temperature.
Yield: 36 skewers per 200 g container
Leave a Reply