“A quick and easy baked pork chop recipe – serve with mashed potatoes.”
- 6 pork chops
- salt & pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry and season with salt & pepper.
- Beat eggs in one bowl, mix flour & breadcrumbs in a second.
- Dredge the pork chops in egg then breadcrumbs.
- Heal oil in medium skillet. Fry pork chops 5 minutes per side until breading is well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a baking dish, cover with foil
- Bake 20-25 minutes in preheated oven. Meanwhile combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in medium bowl. Heat in microwave.
- After pork chops have baked for 20-25 minutes, add soup, cover again with foil and bake another 30-40 minutes.
Yield: serves 6
Leave a Reply