- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease bottom and sides of 8 x 8 inch square pan with butter or line with tin foil.
- Heat milk, chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate in medium sided saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla. Spread in pan.
- Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Turn pan over and remove block. Cut into 1 inch square pieces.
Yield: 64 small pieces