“A great way to eat more leafy greens.”
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, diced
- 8 cups spinach
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- Slice onion into thin strips.
- Heat olive oil in pan, add onion and cook on medium-low, stirring often, until onions are softened.
- Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms and onions are golden brown.
- Add spinach in batched, stirring until just wilted.
- Season with salt, pepper and, if desired, a bit of balsamic vinegar (about 1/2 teaspoon). Serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings