“I watched a show on TV where they made meat loaf in muffin tins so they were single size servings. This is my own meat loaf recipe adapted to that idea. You can freeze the extras for quick lunches.”
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, extra lean
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- splash Tabasco
- splash worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray top edges of loaf pan or muffin tins.
- Mix ingredients all ingredients.
- Place in loaf pan or muffin tins lined with paper.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes for loaf pan, 35 to 45 minutes for muffin tins until center temperature reaches 160F.
- During the last 5 to 10 minutes coat with Diana’s sauce.
These freeze well.
Yield: one loaf or 12 small muffin sized servings