“A great salmon recipe for entertaining. I think this recipe originally came from Canadian Living magazine. ”
- 4 boneless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, parsley, pesto, pepper and salt. Spread evenly over top of salmon. Place fillets on a greased grill over medium-high heat. Close lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Grilled Asparagus: Snap tough ends of asparagus off and discard.
- Toss spears with oil and pepper. Place on greased grill with salmon for 10 minutes or until browned and tender crisp.
- Remove to plate and drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt.
Yield: 4 servings.