“A great salad when green beans are in abundance in the garden and you are looking for something new to do with them.”
- 2 cups green beans, steamed al dente
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Combine lemon juice, water, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk in oil.
- Pour over salad ingredients.
This dressing works with asparagus as well.
Yield: 4-6 servings