“There are not many store-bought salad dressings that I like however this one makes a great quick pasta salad. The vegetables in this salad often depend upon what is availabe in the garden or what I have in the fridge. Sometimes I add zucchini, sometimes I use swiss chard instead of spinach.”
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 500 g penne pasta, cooked
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Renee’s Gourmet Mediterranean Greek Vinaigrette
- 1 cup feta, finely crumbled
- Chop vegetables, set aside.
- Cook pasta al dente, drain. Add salad dressing until moist.
- Add vegetables and feta, toss.
Marinade de-boned butterflied chicken breast in same dressing, grill and serve with pasta salad and another vegetable like carrots and parsnips in the winter or green beans and sliced tomatoes in the summer.
Keeps well in the fridge for a day or two.
Yield: 10-12 servings