“Breakfast Oatmeal Blast makes a healthy breakfast, lunch or afternoon snack.”
- 1 tablespoon almonds, slightly ground
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, plain
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons quick oats, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- sugar to taste
- Chop almonds in food processor.
- Add yogurt, cottage cheese, stawberries and blend.
- Stir in oats and vanilla.
- Add sugar to taste
This is great for lunch as well. Store the leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the fridge. Add more or less oats to your liking.
Yield: 1 large serving