“These are not the traditional dry scone but more of a buttery cookie style scone. My kids love them.”
- 3 cups unsifted flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375F. Use ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix flour and baking powder, set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter. Add milk and egg, beat until combined.
- Add in flour mixture, mix until just combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Drop a walnut sized ball onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
Yield: 30 cookies